* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed.
* Bidder inspection is highly encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
*Gibson Auction makes no warranties or guarantees whatsoever whether written, oral, or implied as to quality, quantity, condition, usability, saleability, weight, measurement, mechanical condition, performance, or other specification.
*At the conclusion of the auction, your credit card, used upon registration will be charged for your purchase.
*If you are a successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property.
* Applicable taxes apply to the total purchase price (hammer price + buyer's premium)
* 15% Buyer's premium rate charged on all lots. In house buyers pay 10%.
* No extra charge or user fees for use of credit card
*All lots must be paid for in 72 hours or storage of $20 a day may apply
* Pick up of items must be made by 4:00 pm Tuesday June 27th or storage of $20 a day may apply
* WE ARE NOT SHIPPERS AND DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING BUT WILL ASSIST YOU WITH THIS. AS A COURTESY, GIBSON AUCTION INC. IS WILLING TO TRANSPORT YOUR PURCHASED FIREARMS TO PURCELL'S CUSTOM FIREARMS INC., A LOCAL LICENSED FFL GUN DEALER. ALL SHIPPING WOULD THEN BE HANDLED THROUGH PURCELL'S CUSTOM FIREARMS AND THE BUYER WOULD BE CHARGED ACCORDINBLY FOR PACKING AND INSURANCE. THE BUYER MUST PROVIDE A LICENSED FFL GUN BROKER IN HIS AREA TO RECEIVE GUN SHIPMENT. Items will be shipped in the order FFLs are received.
*All Sales are final and no refunds will be given.
*GIBSON AUCTION INC IS COMPLYING WITH ALL ATF RULES, REGULATIONS, AND GUIDELINES. GIBSON AUCTION INC HAS REACHED OUT TO THE LOCAL ATF FIELD OFFICE LOCATED IN FALLS CHURCH VA. ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO ATF REGULATIONS CAN BE DIRECTED TO THIS #703-287-1130.
*GIBSON AUCTION INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONDUCTING BACKGROUND CHECKS. QUESTIONS RELATED TO THIS CAN BE DIRECTED TO VA STATE POLICE AT 804-674-2292
Gibson Auction Inc may auction items at a rate of 140+lots per hour. Periodically, Hibid (our proxibid provider) or internet connection may not keep pace with the acution. We highly recommend that you place a realistic absentee bid now to help in these instances. By bidding proxibid, you agree that the auctioneer shall have final say in all disputes including but not limited to tie bids.
This is an open and progressive (Live) voice auction. It is the responsibility of the bidder to pay attention to item's being offered for sale and to bid on items in which he/she is interested. When possible, items are offered in the catalog order. Sale of property or merchandise will not be canceled due to bidder misunderstanding or failure to pay attention to bidding. Gibson Auction reserved the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
* All disputes wil be resolved by the auctioneer and these decisions will be final.
*All Sales are Final