*All items are sold as is where is no warranties or guarantees implied or expressed.
*All descriptions are believed accurate but not guaranteed.
* We encourage all buyers to inspect/preview items before bidding.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that he/she has examined the items to his/her satisfaction, or has chosen not to personally examine them.
*Gibson Auction does its best to represent the items in the catalog to be as accurate as possible in both picture and description, but again no warranties or guarantees are made.
*If you are a successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property.
*All Sales are Final
* Applicable taxes apply to the total purchase price (hammer price + buyer's premium)
* 15% Buyer's premium rate charged for all forms of absentee bidding including: online, phone, left bids. In house buyers pay 10%.
* No extra charge or user fees for use of credit card
* Gibson Auction accepts Visa, Master Card, and Discover
*At the conclusion of the auction, your credit card, used upon registration will be charged for your purchase.
*All lots must be paid 72 hours post sale or a storage fee of $20 applies
*All items sold without reserve to the highest bidders.
* Any discrepancies are settled by the auctioneer, who has final say in all disputes.
Items must be removed by Tuesday Feb 20th or the items will be deemed abandoned.
Gibson Auction is not a shipping company and we do not ship items. However, for the customers who need to have items shipped, we will take items to a local pack/shipper who will then ship for the customer. The shipping transaction will take place between the customer and shipper. Please provide an accurate phone number upon registration so you can be contacted by the shipper for questions.
***Important*** We do not have staff members attending the phone during the time of the auction sale. Therefore, all questions about items will have to be discussed prior to the start of the sale. Also, after the sale is complete, the staff DOES NOT stay at the auction house waiting for customers to come pick up. Items can either be picked up here during the sale time, immediately following the sale (30min post sale), or during normal business hours M-F 8am-5pm.