Auction Terms & Conditions ***PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT NOTICES BEFORE BIDDING***
*By registering and bidding you agree that you have fully read and agree to all the terms and conditions of this auction.
*All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with NO warranties or guarantees implied.
*Gibson Auction does its best to represent the items in the online catalog to be as accurate as possible in both picture and description, but again NO warranties or guarantees are made. Auctioneer has final say on any & all disputes.
*If you are a successful and winning bidder, you have entered into a legally binding contract to purchase the property and remove the property.
* Gibson Auction Inc reserves the right to reject any bid at our discretion.
*Items are to be removed from the premise on the pick up day which is Wed August 4th from 9am-4pm. This is the ONLY day for pick up and the only opportunity to remove the items from the premise. If you do not pick up your items on this day, the item is deemed abandoned. There will be a fee associated with items left behind ($25.00 for smalls & $50.00 for larger items). **** PLEASE DO NOT COME A DIFFERENT DAY FOR PICKUP. THIS SALE IS AT A PRIVATE RESIDENCE AND THIS IS THE ONLY AVAILABLE DAY FOR THE HOMEOWNER***
* Applicable taxes apply to the total purchase price (hammer price + 15% buyer's premium)
* Acceptable payment types include: Visa, Master Card & Discover.
*All Sales are final and no refunds will be given.
*Buyers are responsible for any and all loading and removal of items.
***IF ANY DAMAGE OCCURS TO THE HOME OR PROPERTY ON PICKUP DAY, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO PAY DAMAGE FEES***
*Know your State/Federal firearms laws BEFORE bidding.
Gibson Auction is a licensed FFL Dealer and will conduct a background check before removal of any purchased item(s).
* All Federal & State laws apply to the buyer
* All federal and state firearm laws govern every aspect of this auction and any infraction of the law will immediately be reported to local law enforcement and the ATF.
*All Virginia residents purchasing modern firearms produced must complete a Virginia State Police background check at our Auction Facility located at 220 Byrd Street Orange, Va 22960
*There is a $2 processing fee for background check.
* The only exception to the $2 fee is a licensed Federal Firearms Dealer or Curio & Relic Collector License holder. Licensed bidders, ie Federal Firearms Licensees or Curios & Relics license holders must present a current signed copy of their license. Assault Rifles and accessories require additional identification per Virginia State Police requirements.
*All out of state winning bidders must have firearms sent to their local FFL.
*The background check & firearm pick up will be conducted by APPOINTMENT ONLY between the hours of 9am-4pm on M-Fri at our Auction Facility, located at 220 Byrd Street Orange, Va 22960. We will reach out to all successful firearm purchasers either by phone or email to set up these appointment times.
*If you bid on a firearm and later find out that you can not legally own/accept delivery/, the bid is still a valid contract that the buyer must pay.
*If you are denied by the background check to take possession of the firearm, you will not be given the firearm and the firearm will remain at the auction facility to be sold at a later auction.
*Photo ID with current address is required at pickup, as well as a paid invoice.
*All modern firearms (post 1898) will be sold under Gibson Auction Inc Federal Firearms License (FFL).
*Long guns- (rifles, shotguns) must be 18 years of age
*Hand guns- (revolvers, pistols) must be 21 years of age
*There will be 1 day of inspection prior to the closing of this auction.
Shipping of Firearms:
* All out of state firearm buyers are responsible for shipping costs & obtaining approval from a licensed FFL dealer to accept your purchase. A current signed copy of the receiving FFL licensee is required to be sent to our office in order to allow the firearm to be shipped. Please fax to 540-661-0249 or email email@example.com
*Shipping is available for $40 per weapon plus actual shipping costs. $2 background check fee per firearm. Insurance is an additoinal expense that Gibson Auction recommends. Gibson Auction will not be held liable for any damage incurred during shipping.
*You are responsible for knowing if your state bans a certain type of firearm/ammo/accessory from being shipped to you.
*Straw Purchases are prohibited. A straw purchase is purchasing a firearm for another individual who is not lawfully able to own the firearm. Only the registered bidder is able to pay and pickup firearms from our auction facility.
* All firearms are being sold “as is." It is advised that you the buyer come to the inspection on Friday July 30th between 10am-2pm and make a determination for yourself as to the value of the item being sold.
* Gibson Auction does not guarantee or warrant fireability of these firearms. It is recommended that the buyer have the fiearm inspected by a competent gun smith prior to firing.
*Gibson Auction reserves the right to deny the sale of a firearm to any buyer
*We will not ship out of country.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms